I'm stretched, depleted, but not yet defeated
I'm the last little light that they haven't deleted
I'm running on fumes but not yet empty
The last gasps of a flame that still shines plenty
I'm the last little light that they haven't deleted
I'm running on fumes but not yet empty
The last gasps of a flame that still shines plenty
So imagine what I could do with a bit more fuel
Imagine how bright I'll burn when I'm a bit more full
With more oil in a lamp to light a way
I'm asking for energy so lord I pray
Imagine how bright I'll burn when I'm a bit more full
With more oil in a lamp to light a way
I'm asking for energy so lord I pray
I'll keep on the spark with whatever I have
I'll do what I can to make you glad
But give me more, if you deem it right
And I'll try to burn right through the night
***
Written at Wildfires 2026
I'll do what I can to make you glad
But give me more, if you deem it right
And I'll try to burn right through the night
***
Written at Wildfires 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment