12 March 2013

#11 You haven't seen anything yet

To those spys sent by the government to track every second of my life,
Let me assure you - you haven't seen anything yet.

I know you think I'm just a distinctly average guy, little strife
In the game of life, I'm a high stakes bet

But I assure you, tomorrow, it's all going to change
I'm going to make my stand

To everyone who knows me it's going to feel strange
As I become known throughout the land

Yes I'm going to be big
And you'll all want to shout
About this small little twig
Who's branching out

You'll see me inspire the new generation
And be the next big thing
I'll be the name people give under 'inspiration'
I'll be close to a king

Honestly, tomorrow it's going to happen
I'm finally going to break through
I know I can hear everyone else laughing,
But I swear to you it's true

I really am going to make my move
I'm going to be the best I can be
I'm going to be better. I'm going to improve

This time I mean it.
Honestly....

No comments:

Post a Comment