13 April 2016

Look at me now

Look at me now, I've got all of my limbs
I've got a thin physique, cause I'm kinda slim
I've glasses to correct my slighted eyesight
Where I live is neither too dark or too bright

I've a house to shelter in in bad weather
My parents are in love and still together
They cared for me when I was feelin' poorly
Saved money for the life that I 'ad before me

I've had a fondness for runnin' an' exercise
I'm surrounded by folk who're kind an' wise
I've never been tempted in starting to drink
I've always been allowed to create and think

I've no real addiction, no real vice
When I've struggled I've got great advice
While all the above're part of me
None of 'em define my personality

I've been gifted, in such a big fashion
That I've been allowed to pursue ideas an' passion
I must remain humble, deal with issues patiently
Cause I've been given such privilege in life to be me

No comments:

Post a Comment