16 November 2016

Nurture me

I'm a seed, nuture me
So I can grow to a tree
Take my place in forestry
And start to develop properly
As I begin grow into my property
Because when I wake each day I see
This place I live and rest my head sleepily
While I may never define this place formally
As the one in which I form my ideas creatively
I have no doubt the influence it has subconsciously
That we can only ever be defined from our memories
Which can never be created fully independently
From our surroundings and also our inventory
We must realise, what helps us individually
To grow into something so meaningfully
That we must try to cut away externally
(Even if we only do it occasionally)
Gives us space to expand regularly
Beyond our current personality
And into what we aim to be
A tree full with greenery
That grows happily

A lot of love to Popcorn by the Solillaquists of Sound for inspiration for this one http://genius.com/Solillaquists-of-sound-popcorn-lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment