19 February 2014

Love: Ace Lover

I'm a little bit socially awkward and estranged
Sometimes people view me as a bit forward and deranged
But that's because I'm not quite sure of myself you see
It might just be I unlock this Ace Lover in me

As it happens Ace Lovers are a special breed
They care deeply about your personal needs
About enjoying life as a whole together
About knowing life can be difficult to weather

Ace Lovers love but sometimes not in the way you might think
They long for true romance, sometimes from the bottom of a drink
But romance not with any other goal in mind
Merely to woe another soul that they find

There is magic in the words and way they speak
There is beauty in the hearts of these loveable freaks
It's not usual you see, almost seen as a mistake
For anyone to fall in love for falling in love's sake

They view no greater aim than being with their lover
For someone who cares you should long for no other
Yes they really are a peculiar but wonderful breed
What a beautiful thing is an Ace Lover indeed

See, I don't know if I'm an Ace Lover, but I know I've got potential
Don't know if it was the way I was raised, or if my genes were influential
But at least now you know what Ace Lovin's about
So if you're an Ace Lover let me here you shout

No comments:

Post a Comment