11 January 2017

Untitled

Yo,

I made this one untitled and I'm being honest why
In this world of fight or flight I've got a forest in my eye
Wood I remove it by moving my morals to act consistently
Sure would! But my groove as a human is to affect with hypocrisy
My comfort as I come at all the issues life will raise
Is to decide as I ride - and retroactively reconcile for days
Some times I come up good - as I should tend to find I guess
But in any contradiction I apply diction to redefine to my very best
See, my label of untitled might be a placeholder later
Appalling it appears, I'll often edit my edict for the final paper
And I'm sick of this schtick, so instead I'll be leaving that word blank
Letting you know quick I'm flawed - rather than swim through mud I sank
Sometimes things don't line up and finish in the way they're supposed to
Rather than chop around the edges I'm now just gonna flow through
Acknowledge as a scholar that I'll stumble and I'll sigh
Yo,

I made this one untitled and I'm being honest why

No comments:

Post a Comment