24 October 2018

Dear Lord, Thank You, Amen

Dear Lord, Thank You, Amen
Dear Lord, Thank You, Amen
Dear Lord, Thank You for all You do and for loving through and through and Lord for being wholely true, Amen
Dear Lord, The beginning and the end, thank you my friend
                  That you mend and defend when I'm at whit's end Amen
Dear Lord, Thank You for lending Your gifts and giving your spirit
                   I'm lifting You up so I will never forget it Amen
Dear Lord, Thank You for knowing me and giving me a chance to be
                  A missionary in deed for the worthy creed of Christianity
                  That when I struggle, Lord, You're there
                  That when I falter Lord, You care
                  That when I ask where to the air in my worst nightmare
                  You repair then prepare me so I sing Your fanfare in this prayer Amen

Dear Lord, You will be. You are. And You were.
                   Bless all your word and all I've heard and all I've observed
                   Because through it all I've inferred
                   That you are wonderful. Amen.

Dear Lord, What I'm trying to say is simply thank You, and then a thousand times Amen.

Thank You.

You didn't have to make the world this way, but You did.
You didn't have to love us in this way, but You do.
You care for us. Through all our mistakes and all our flaws and all our sins. You care for us. And You forgive us.

So Lord. Dear Lord. Let this short prayer I pray now capture everything it needs to. And let me mean each word without hesitation or doubt.

Dear Lord. Thank You. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment