9 January 2019

Mix of chemicals

I am the mix of chemicals that makes up my brain
And this mix of chemicals, keeps me feeling sane.

A dash of this and I'm a dish of depression.
A drop of adrenaline and I'll swing my fists in aggression.
Deliver me some dopamine and I'm learning for a while.
Set me up with serotonin and I'm living with a smile.

One production line down I'm a different personality.
What can I say about the cocktail inside of me?
This internal recipe cooking up relentlessly
I'm eternally lucky what it ends up making me

So how could I be mad at someone who is a few drops down
Or a little too much of something which makes you frown?
If a few pills set the balance of someone back to 'normal'
Which set of chemicals should I address if I'm feeling formal?

Humans are weird. Imbalanced to a tee.
I am my chemicals and my chemicals are me.

No comments:

Post a Comment