13 April 2022

Christian Correction

A question to my fellow followers of Christ
I was not made with perfect eyes
They started good, then to my surprise
My vision began to glass and ice

Now, I live in an age of invention
Where glasses can correct my vision
Such that I can act with a precision
Matching those gifted with ocular perfection

I was not made in my finished form
I had to grow a little, after I was born
Challenges have left my wits torn
But it's ok. We grow. We reform.

So, if all the above seemed uncontroversial
Let me ask if there is any difference at all
Between other matters, mental and physical
Where we need help as a imperfect individual?

You are not unloved if you need drugs for anxiety
Gender dysphoria does not mean you lack piety
We are flawed. That's part and parcel of humanity.
That faith is beyond that? That, to me, is Christianity.

No comments:

Post a Comment