7 September 2014

New Words: Recumbentibus

Sometimes, I want to strike out
And I want an opponent too
I want them to know exactly what I'm about
As I strike them with the old one-two

Yes, my friends, the one two classic.
If you haven't heard of it let me explain
The move is so old it's practically Jurassic
To cause both types of pain

You start with the verbal retort
To render them confused and stunned
Then you come out physical, to end their thought
And show them they've been completely out-gunned

Recumbentibuses, we're talking in plural
Because just one knock out ain't enough
Back them up against the wall then turn them into a mural
Cause you're made of the tougher stuff

At least, I fantasise about that a short while
Then I realise and I'm back to reality
I don't want to hit people, just make them smile
Except for in my wildest fantasy

Recumbentibus: A knock out word, verbal or physical

No comments:

Post a Comment