24 September 2014

New Words: Ebullience

I've got a little tip for you
It's how to perk yourself up, when you need to

It wont get you to elated levels of exuberance
To be described as someone consumed with ebullience

Rather quaintly, its just a little tip
Some small advice, an oddly trick

So let me get to it, I've been rambling a while
It's known some parts as the two part smile

First smile small, don't show your teeth
And hold your breath, this part is brief

Then exhale, and go full cheer
Show your happiness, then never fear

You'll find yourself elated a little, at least it works for me
It's not much. But may it make you just a small amount more happy.

Ebullience - The quality of being cheerful and full of energy; exuberance.
(I know this one is a day late, there'll be 2 this week, but I was travelling sadly).

No comments:

Post a Comment