3 February 2016

As it occurs to me

Life happens as it occurs to me.
Sometimes, life occurs gently.

Then life is blissful almost wistful running through clouds of mist I'll see each memory as it arrives and feel alive and so
I'll acknowledge the collage of colours life displays knowing that each and every day is just a collection of seconds yet
Each second is my first and life is not trying its worst it's just trying like each of us to get a grip or grasp on everything and anything
Although life is full of stress and somewhat a mess I swear and I declare that more than any other thing existing on this entity we call earth
Life is

Life is what?
It just is.
It exists.
That's the purpose of Life.

The rest of us
We find beauty in that meaning
Distil filter add what is our own and take away from that what we can
An elixir of essence

Then drink my friend
Down
Down to the last drop
Let it infuse with you and become even more you

Life is
We can try to plan or to panic
To fight flight or flounder
To stress savour or strive
To live or to lie
In the end life happens at its own pace
One second per second
As it always has
As it always will

As it occurs to us

Recommended listening with this one - https://carbonbasedlifeforms.bandcamp.com/album/refuge-original-motion-picture-soundtrack

No comments:

Post a Comment