4 May 2022

Never Settle

I'm starting to come to terms with the fact that I may never settle
Live a life where I'm constantly shifting and testing my mettle
Always dancing avoiding blows, even absorbing one or two 
Acknowledging this weary life I have chosen live through
So get up, get up time to face another harsh ray of sun
Accept wrinkles that come from smiling at someone
It'll keep coming full waterfall, it'll wear me down
But it'll never wear my determined grin to frown
I may have a little less to give each day's grind
I am left with the growth it's given my mind
I'll never fade away, so long as I stand tall
Never settling is rising from every fall
It isn't comfortable, I'm sure I know
Always trying to adapt and grow
But it means you have no floor
You can overcome any flaw
Never stopping the path
This is infinity math
I think you'll be ok
Going your way
Just stay true
Stay you

No comments:

Post a Comment