6 July 2022

For those who are uncomfortable

If I see a bear walk from afar, I do not retreat from fear
Just because I am aware what will happen if it draws near
We are adverse to danger, because it can cause us harm
While it it true that fear can help us, we can also act while calm

I know this sounds so simple, but I see it every day
Folk ask if I'm uncomfortable because I act a certain way
No. Simply based off all the evidence that I know
I'm acting in the kindest way that I think I can show

I know they're trying to be considerate, I would be the same
So I'm trying to do my best to ensure I don't cause shame
Just simply and straightforwardly explaining my action
That my motives are considered and not an emotional reaction

But my ethics don't change because I'm tired (to the best of my ability)
Even if it seems strange or unsocial, I'll try my best to act consistently.

No comments:

Post a Comment