12 March 2014

History: Personal Histories

I am merely the sum of my own histories
I won't bore anyone with already done stories
But know that each hi-story narrates my tale of today
Which will add to the adjective of tomorrow in it's own special way
While this consciousness is nothing less that so many temporal transactions
Each decision that's each day given leads to more important reactions

Why I acknowledge I learnt from the college of my own fair past
It seems frivolous to learn a limitless syllabus I will never outlast
Yet in my squalor of a mind I'm a scholar (but will never be a graduate)
I search these historical tomes in my cerebral home so my writing elevates
As I write the transcript of my transit through this strange wide world
I feel like a passenger on a stage as I see each page unfurled

Life is quick it doesn't stick in one place
There's no limit to the range of the danger you can face
I am just one present who is meant to rely on what I've already done
My previous tales making up the details that makes me someone
Yet, following this trend this history is soon to end and go
To add to the scroll and make the whole of the me of tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment